Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 3/28/14, Sterling Financial Corp. (STSA), International Bancshares Corp. (IBOC), and Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS) will all trade ex-dividend for their respective upcoming dividends. Sterling Financial Corp. will pay its quarterly dividend of $0.20 on 4/15/14, International Bancshares Corp. will pay its semi-annual dividend of $0.25 on 4/18/14, and Bank of Nova Scotia Halifax will pay its quarterly dividend of $0.64 on 4/28/14.
As a percentage of STSA's recent stock price of $33.80, this dividend works out to approximately 0.59%, so look for shares of Sterling Financial Corp. to trade 0.59% lower — all else being equal — when STSA shares open for trading on 3/28/14. Similarly, investors should look for IBOC to open 0.96% lower in price and for BNS to open 1.10% lower, all else being equal.
Below are dividend history charts for STSA, IBOC, and BNS, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent ones declared.
Sterling Financial Corp. (STSA):
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV