Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 3/28/14, Sterling Financial Corp. (STSA), International Bancshares Corp. (IBOC), and Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS) will all trade ex-dividend for their respective upcoming dividends. Sterling Financial Corp. will pay its quarterly dividend of $0.20 on 4/15/14, International Bancshares Corp. will pay its semi-annual dividend of $0.25 on 4/18/14, and Bank of Nova Scotia Halifax will pay its quarterly dividend of $0.64 on 4/28/14.
As a percentage of STSA's recent stock price of $33.80, this dividend works out to approximately 0.59%, so look for shares of Sterling Financial Corp. to trade 0.59% lower — all else being equal — when STSA shares open for trading on 3/28/14. Similarly, investors should look for IBOC to open 0.96% lower in price and for BNS to open 1.10% lower, all else being equal.
Below are dividend history charts for STSA, IBOC, and BNS, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent ones declared.
Sterling Financial Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV