Rite Aid Corporation (NYSE: RAD) said today that it will release financial results for its Fiscal 2014 Fourth Quarter, which ended March 1, 2014, on Thursday, April 10, 2014. The company will hold an analyst call at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time (5:30 a.m. Pacific Time) with remarks by Rite Aid's management team. The call will be broadcast via the Internet and can be accessed through the websites www.riteaid.com and www.StreetEvents.com.
A playback of the call will be available on the Internet at www.riteaid.com and www.StreetEvents.com starting at 12 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time Thursday, April 10. The playback will be available on both sites until the company's next conference call.
A playback of the call will also be available by telephone beginning at 12 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time on April 10, 2014 and ending at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time on April 12, 2014. The playback number is (855) 859-2056 from within the U.S. and Canada or (404) 537-3406 from outside the U.S. and Canada with the eight-digit reservation number 17821795.
Rite Aid is one of the nation’s leading drugstore chains with nearly 4,600 stores in 31 states and the District of Columbia with fiscal 2013 annual revenues of $25.4 billion. Information about Rite Aid, including corporate background and press releases, is available through Rite Aid’s website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV