CHICAGO, March 26, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- CNA Financial Corporation (NYSE: CNA) today announced the appointment of Al Miralles as President of Long-Term Care. In this new role, Al will report directly to Craig Mense, Chief Financial Officer for CNA.
Al joined CNA in 2011 as Senior Vice President, Investments and Treasury. He has more than two decades of insurance and financial services experience and a proven track record of developing strategy, building high performance organizations, and executing on sustainable operational improvements.
"This new position brings a renewed focus to strategic and operational management of Long-Term Care," said Craig Mense. "I am confident Al's leadership will help us advance our objective in this line of business.
"We remain committed to our policyholders and will continue striving to provide the highest level of professional and fair treatment of our customers," added Mense.Serving businesses and professionals since 1897, CNA is the country's eight largest commercial insurance writer and the 13th largest property and casualty company. CNA's insurance products include standard commercial lines, specialty lines, surety, marine and other property and casualty coverages. CNA's services include risk management, information services, underwriting, risk control and claims administration. For more information, please visit CNA at www.cna.com. "CNA" is a service mark registered by CNA Financial Corporation with the United States Patent and Trademark Office. Certain CNA Financial Corporation subsidiaries use the "CNA" service mark in connection with insurance underwriting and claims activities. Follow CNA on: Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn CONTACT: Jennifer Martinez, 312-822-5167 Sarah Pang, 312-822-6394 Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130627/NY40132LOGO SOURCE CNA Financial Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV