PHILADELPHIA and BOSTON, March 26, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- EnerNOC, Inc. (Nasdaq:ENOC), a leading provider of Energy Intelligence Software (EIS), announced today at the EnergySMART 2014 Conference the general availability of its latest software platform release, which provides enterprise users improved visibility into the three main drivers of energy cost: how energy is purchased, how energy is used, and when energy is used. EnerNOC's platform enhancements also include a number of new features designed to accelerate implementation, which is critical as EnerNOC plans to bring thousands of new buildings online in the coming year.
"Energy Intelligence Software is becoming a game-changer for a rapidly growing number of companies in nearly every sector and geography that are looking to drive down operating costs and improve overall productivity," said Tim Healy, Chairman and CEO of EnerNOC. "EnerNOC's EIS platform provides an end-to-end solution to help enterprises make more strategic decisions around how they buy and use energy."
Notable features in EnerNOC's release include:
- New APIs to rapidly configure and stream customers' data into the EnerNOC platform, shortening the time it takes for customers to begin realizing savings
- A newly designed Analytics library that makes energy efficiency measures, actionable insights, and energy profiling data easier to access
- A new monthly summary analysis, which pushes key month-over-month trend data to various customer stakeholders
- Automated ENERGY STAR reporting through EnerNOC's Utility Bill Management solution
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts