HALIFAX, March 26, 2014 /CNW/ - Bell Aliant Inc. (TSX: BA) plans to issue its first quarter 2014 results the afternoon of Wednesday, April 30.
A conference call with the financial community will follow the release at 4:30 p.m. (Eastern). The dial-in numbers are 866-696-5910 and 416-340-2217 for Toronto area participants. Please use passcode 2743188. Media are invited to attend in listen-only mode. A replay of the session can be heard until May 30, 2014. To access the replay, dial 800-408-3053 or 905-694-9451 and enter the passcode 7854445.
A live audio webcast of the conference call can be accessed on www.bellaliant.ca by following the links under the Investor Relations section. A replay of the conference call will be available on the website for one year.
About Bell Aliant:Bell Aliant (TSX: BA) is one of North America's largest regional communications providers and the first company in Canada to cover an entire city with fibre-to-the-home (FTTH) technology with its FibreOP services. Through its operating entities, it serves customers in six Canadian provinces with innovative information, communication and technology services including voice, data, Internet, video and value-added business solutions. Bell Aliant's employees deliver the highest quality of customer service, choice and convenience. SOURCE Bell Aliant Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV