(IWCE, Motorola Solutions Booth #5021) - Municipalities may enhance situational awareness and predictive policing efforts now with the Real-Time Crime Center Starter Kit from Motorola Solutions Inc. (NYSE:MSI). With 90% of police departments set to increase their use of predictive policing tactics in the next five years, Motorola’s system integration and professional consultation services will help public safety officials implement that strategy.
The Real-Time Crime Center solution takes inputs from multiple data sources such as video, sensors, alarms, computer-aided dispatch (CAD) and records and combines them with data analytics and mission-critical radio networks to deliver one, unified operational view. The starter kit will utilize Motorola’s Real-Time Intelligence Console (RIC) as the backbone for a system that will integrate video and other solutions with an agency’s existing system, including dispatch platforms, to help identify and distribute information to first responders. By sharing the right information at the right time, agencies can shorten response time, proactively deploy resources and increase situational awareness.
- The Motorola Real-Time Crime Center Starter Kit package consists of the RIC platform including software licensing for a RIC console position and connections to support interfacing with a CAD platform and up to two video management platforms.
- The starter kit will give customers the ability to connect up to 100 existing cameras back into the RIC, integrating feeds from multiple video management systems on to one screen and selecting the most relevant video for improved incident management.
- The RIC provides an aggregated, user configurable console view that integrates multiple disparate public safety systems and third-party applications into a unified public safety workflow.
- Motorola’s professional services help guide departments through Real-Time Crime Center visioning, training and needs assessments. Design and planning also will assist departments in preparation for the organizational transformation ahead and can demonstrate measurable improvements to their communities.
SUPPORTING QUOTESDavid Thomas, solutions vice president, Motorola Global Solutions and Services “For most police departments, the focus and field of expertise is crime-fighting and crime prevention, not implementing and managing technology. The Real-Time Crime Center Starter Kit from Motorola Solutions allows agencies to implement predictive policing tactics and leverage existing technology to provide relevant and timely intelligence to improve closure rates, help stop a crime in action and proactively identify potential incidents before they occur.”
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts