- The Motorola Real-Time Crime Center Starter Kit package consists of the RIC platform including software licensing for a RIC console position and connections to support interfacing with a CAD platform and up to two video management platforms.
- The starter kit will give customers the ability to connect up to 100 existing cameras back into the RIC, integrating feeds from multiple video management systems on to one screen and selecting the most relevant video for improved incident management.
- The RIC provides an aggregated, user configurable console view that integrates multiple disparate public safety systems and third-party applications into a unified public safety workflow.
- Motorola’s professional services help guide departments through Real-Time Crime Center visioning, training and needs assessments. Design and planning also will assist departments in preparation for the organizational transformation ahead and can demonstrate measurable improvements to their communities.
Motorola Solutions’ Real-Time Crime Center Starter Kit Gives Cities An Entry Point To Next Level Of Intelligent Policing
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.