SUNNYVALE and MILPITAS, Calif., March 26, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Spansion Inc. (NYSE: CODE), a global leader in embedded systems solutions, and Integrated Silicon Solution, Inc. (NASDAQ: ISSI), a leader in advanced memory and analog IC solutions, today announced the signing of a license agreement that gives ISSI access to Spansion's patent portfolio to develop and produce specialized flash memory products.
"ISSI is proud to work with Spansion and further the development of flash memory technologies for ISSI's served markets," said Manjunatha V. Kashi, vice president, Flash Business Development at ISSI. "With this license agreement, we will be able to expand our range of specialty flash solutions for our customers."
"This licensing agreement demonstrates the value of Spansion's intellectual property," said Ali Pourkeramati, senior vice president of Spansion. "We are committed to working across the industry to provide access to our patent portfolio and deliver continued innovation in non-volatile flash memory."
About SpansionSpansion (NYSE: CODE) is a global leader in flash memory-based embedded systems solutions. Spansion's flash memory, microcontrollers, analog and mixed-signal products drive the development of faster, intelligent, secure and energy efficient electronics. Spansion is at the heart of electronics systems, connecting, controlling, storing and powering everything from automotive electronics and industrial systems to the highly interactive and immersive consumer devices that are enriching people's daily lives. For more information, visit http:// www.spansion.com.Spansion Resources:
- Spansion licensing news: http://news.spansion.com/licensing_news
- Spansion newsroom: http://news.spansion.com
- Spansion blog: http://core.spansion.com/blog
- Spansion on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/spansion
- Spansion on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/spansion
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV