SEATTLE, March 25, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Amanda Skorjanc, a teller at the KeyBank Stanwood branch, and her six-month-old baby were victims of the weekend mudslide in Oso, Washington.
Both were seriously injured and are hospitalized.
The home that she shared with her baby and her significant other, Ty Suddarth, was demolished. They lost their home, belongings, and car.
KeyBank has opened a contribution account to benefit Amanda and her family as they recover and rebuild. Title: Amanda Skorjanc & Family Mudslide Victims, Account number: Washington - 477251004032Contributions to the account can be made at any KeyBank branch. About KeyBank in Washington Key provides commercial banking, private banking, consumer banking, investment services and mortgage lending through its 156 branches in its Washington region. KeyCorp was organized more than 160 years ago and is headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio. One of the nation's largest bank-based financial services companies, Key had assets of approximately $92.9 billion at December 31, 2013. Key provides deposit, lending, cash management and investment services to individuals and small and mid-sized businesses in 12 states under the name KeyBank National Association. Key also provides a broad range of sophisticated corporate and investment banking products, such as merger and acquisition advice, public and private debt and equity, syndications and derivatives to middle market companies in selected industries throughout the United States under the KeyBanc Capital Markets trade name. For more information, visit https://www.key.com/. KeyBank is Member FDIC. SOURCE KeyCorp
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV