Cantex Energy Announces New Management Team
Cantex Energy Corp. (Pink Sheets: CTXE) announced today that the Board of Directors has hired Paul Henley of Dallas, Texas as C.E.O. and President. Additionally, the corporate headquarters will be moved to Dallas. Mr. Henley has over 25 years’ experience working with development stage companies as an investment banker and more recently as officer/director of several companies including Heritage Oil and Gas and Blue Bear Energy (Dallas).
Trace Maurin, Secretary, stated, “Those of us with a long association with Cantex Energy are excited to begin a new chapter with the company. The new management team brings fresh perspective and opportunities that we feel will be a benefit to the shareholders.”
Cantex Energy Corp. trades on the Pink Sheet Market as a non-reporting company. Cantex engages in the acquisition and development of oil and gas properties, primarily onshore and in the United States. We work to capitalize on financial oil and gas reserve acquisition where our engineering expertise can identify hidden value.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV