In trading on Tuesday, shares of Atlas Resource Partners, L.P. (ARP) crossed below their 200 day moving average of $21.10, changing hands as low as $21.00 per share. Atlas Resource Partners, L.P. shares are currently trading off about 3.3% on the day. The chart below shows the one year performance of ARP shares, versus its 200 day moving average:
Looking at the chart above, ARP's low point in its 52 week range is $18.30 per share, with $25.71 as the 52 week high point — that compares with a last trade of $21.16.
According to the ETF Finder at ETF Channel, ARP makes up 3.36% of the Junior MLP ETF (MLPJ) which is trading lower by about 0.5% on the day Tuesday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV