NORTH KINGSTOWN, R.I., March 25, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sears Hometown and Outlet Stores, Inc. (Nasdaq:SHOS) announces the opening of a new Sears Hometown Store located at 6655 Post Road in North Kingstown.
Celebrating its grand opening March 28-29, the Sears Hometown Store welcomes the local community to enjoy an additional discount of 10 percent off almost everything in the store* plus special giveaways, including a $10 gift card for the first 20 customers on Saturday, March 29.
Additionally, the store will host an official ribbon cutting ceremony at 11:30 a.m. on Saturday, March 29. Representatives from both the North Kingstown Chamber of Commerce and the Town Council will be in attendance.Unlike most retail concepts, Sears Hometown Stores combine the value, selection and services associated with larger retail stores but are owned and operated by a member of the local community. "We have the buying power of a large department store and the distinctiveness of an independently-owned retailer, offering our customers not only top-of-the-line products at the lowest prices but also superior customer service and a great in-store experience," said Thomas Iacobucci, owner of the Sears Hometown Store in North Kingstown. The North Kingstown team is excited to provide customers with professional advice, exceptional service and real-time price checks to make sure they receive the guaranteed lowest price. This unique store format allows customers in small communities to have access to the great products and brands usually found only in Sears stores. For instance, the new Sears Hometown Store in North Kingstown is the only place in town where customers can find an incredible selection of the top appliance brands such as Kenmore®, Maytag®, KitchenAid®, Whirlpool®, Bosch®, Frigidaire® and GE®, plus a large assortment of lawn and garden equipment, Craftsman® tools, fitness equipment, electronics, mattresses and more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV