On 3/27/14, Excel Trust Inc.'s 8.125% Series B Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock (EXL.PRB) will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.5078, payable on 4/15/14. As a percentage of EXL.PRB's recent share price of $26.20, this dividend works out to approximately 1.94%, so look for shares of EXL.PRB to trade 1.94% lower — all else being equal — when EXL.PRB shares open for trading on 3/27/14. On an annualized basis, the current yield is approximately 7.75%, which compares to an average yield of 7.31% in the "Real Estate" preferred stock category, according to Preferred Stock Channel.
As of last close, EXL.PRB was trading at a 4.84% premium to its liquidation preference amount. The chart below shows the one year performance of EXL.PRB shares, versus EXL:
Below is a dividend history chart for EXL.PRB, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent $0.5078 on Excel Trust Inc.'s 8.125% Series B Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock :
According to the ETF Finder at ETF Channel, Excel Trust Inc. (EXL) makes up 3.22% of the PowerShares KBW Premium Yield Equity REIT Portfolio ETF (KBWY) which is trading relatively unchanged on the day Tuesday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV