NEW YORK, March 25, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Lifshitz & Miller announces that a class action was filed in the United States District Court for the Northern District of California, alleging Geron Corporation ("GERN") issued false and misleading statements during the period between June 16, 2013 and March 11, 2014. Specifically, defendants made false and/or misleading statements and/or failed to disclose that: (1) persistent low-grade liver function test ("LFT") abnormalities had been observed in the Phase 2 study of imetelstat in essential thrombocythemia ("ET") or polycythemia vera ("PV") patients; and (2) there was a potential risk of chronic liver injury following long-term exposure to imetelstat.
For more information about our investigation, please contact Joshua M. Lifshitz, Esq. by telephone at (516) 493-9780 or by sending an e-mail including your contact information to: firstname.lastname@example.org.InterCloud Systems, Inc. Lifshitz & Miller announces that it is investigating potential claims against the officers and board of InterCloud Systems, Inc. ("InterCloud") (ICLD) resulting from allegations that InterCloud may have paid outsiders to tout its stock. For more information about our investigation, please contact Joshua M. Lifshitz, Esq. by telephone at (516) 493-9780 or by sending an e-mail including your contact information to: email@example.com. LIN Media LLC Lifshitz & Miller announces an investigation into possible breaches of fiduciary duty in connection with the proposed sale of LIN Media LLC ("LIN") to Media General, Inc. to LIN shareholders at $1.6 billion in a combination of stock and cash, or approximately $27.82 per share if prorated ratably. Lifshitz & Miller's investigation is focused on whether the LIN directors are acting in shareholders' best interest.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV