- The Motorola WLAN solution offers high-speed connectivity at 2.4 and 5 GHz to all hotel guests, with functionalities pertaining to WiNG 5 technology, such as smart power and traffic management, roaming and security.
- WLAN access points (APs) provide safe connectivity and reliable business performance for any environment, both indoors and outdoors.
- The solution is managed on a centralized basis with a RFS7000 wireless controller, AP622, AP6562 and AP8132.
- Data, video, and voice applications may be supported by this solution, which offers Quality of Service (QoS).
- This solution was deployed in association with Guest-tek, a worldwide leader in technology integration for the hotel industry.
Ritz-Carlton Grand Cayman Enhances Its Guests' Experience With Motorola’s Wireless Technology
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.