Analysts surveyed by Thomson Reuters anticipate net income of $1.9 million, or a penny a share, for the three months to December. Revenue is expected to total $8 million.
Over fiscal 2013, analysts forecast net income of $1.12 million, or 2 cents a share, and sales of $26 million.
In its most recent quarter which ended Sep. 30, the company recorded total operating revenue of $5.76 million and net income of $2.46 million. Per-share net income was break-even.Over Tuesday's session, shares of the nano-cap are moving lower on heavier-than-normal volume. By midday, the stock had tumbled 10.8% to 84.8 cents. Trading volume of 2 million shares had exceeded its three-month daily average of 1.6 million. Must Read: Warren Buffett's 10 Favorite Stocks STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV