KING OF PRUSSIA, Pa., March 25, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- People who are treating hemophilia A or von Willebrand Disease (VWD) with a CSL Behring therapy may now be eligible for financial support through the company's My Access™ cost share program. My Access helps hemophilia A and VWD patients, who have private insurance, cover the out-of-pocket costs, up to $12,000, associated with treatment.
"CSL Behring has a long history of providing medical innovations and supportive services that make a meaningful difference in the lives of people with a bleeding disorder and those who care for them," said Lynne Powell, Senior Vice President, North America Commercial Operations, CSL Behring. " My Access serves as another example of CSL Behring's longstanding commitment to people who are living with a bleeding disorder and we are proud to officially launch this program during Hemophilia Awareness Month."
My Access is available through CSL Behring's My Source™ program. For My Access participants, CSL Behring will coordinate with specialty pharmacies, hemophilia treatment centers and outpatient hospital services to cover, up to $12,000 per year, out-of-pocket expenses associated with their CSL Behring hemophilia A or VWD therapy. Participants can reenroll every year. My Access is open to U.S. residents only. Participants must have U.S.-based private insurance that covers their CSL Behring therapy. Individuals covered by state or federally funded programs, such as Medicare, Medicaid and Veterans Health Insurance, are not eligible.
" My Access represents CSL Behring's thorough understanding of the challenges facing the bleeding disorders community," said Jesse Schrader, a patient with hemophilia A, who is enrolled in My Access and is a member of CSL Behring's Gettin' in the GameSM program. "The company's dedication to addressing the community's needs is one of the reasons why I choose to partner with CSL Behring."For more information, or to enroll in My Access, please visit www.MySourceCSL.com or call the My Source Hotline at 1-800-676-4266 and speak with a My Source Care Coordinator. My Access is administered by a third party patient services organization. About My Source ™ CSL Behring created My Source to provide members of the bleeding disorders community with a single source of information that will enhance their treatment experience. My Source was also designed to meet the specific needs and preferences of each patient by providing customized information each time he or she visits. My Source offers:
- Education opportunities that provide members of the bleeding disorders community with information about hemophilia and von Willebrand Disease (VWD)
- Financial support programs, like My Access, to help ensure individuals are able to access their treatment
- Community connections that allow members of the bleeding disorders community to share experiences with one another, both online and in person
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV