HTC One fans have reason to be excited today as Sprint (NYSE: S) customers are among the first to get their hands on the new HTC One (M8). The sequel to 2013’s award-winning HTC One (M7), the HTC One (M8) comes equipped with HTC BoomSound and BlinkFeed plus standout features that only Sprint can provide, including the super-high-speed network capability of Sprint Spark.
Sprint Spark is a unique combination of advanced network capabilities built for data delivering peak wireless speeds of 60Mbps today on capable devices, with the potential for speeds three times as fast by late 2015. 1 It is available in 18 markets, including New York, Los Angeles and Chicago, and part of Sprint’s all-new 4G LTE network, which now covers 402 cities, including new markets Detroit; Rochester, N.Y.; Manchester, N.H.; and Winston-Salem, N.C. Sprint expects to cover 250 million people with 4G LTE by mid-year.
Sprint customers can purchase HTC One (M8) today at www.sprint.com or by calling 1-800-SPRINT1. With Sprint Easy Pay, well-qualified buyers can purchase HTC One (M8) with $0 down (plus tax) and 24 monthly payments of $27.09. The device will be available in Sprint retails stores beginning in early April.
“Sprint and HTC have a strong history of bringing innovative devices to our customers and we have done it again with the new HTC One (M8),” said David Owens, senior vice president of Product Development, Sprint. “Sprint will offer the new HTC One with the ability to use all three bands of 4G LTE wireless network spectrum available on the Sprint network to provide our customers an enhanced LTE experience. Additionally, with Sprint’s new Framily Plan and Easy Pay, well-qualified customers can get the new HTC One for zero down, making it easy for them to get the latest and greatest devices from Sprint without breaking the bank.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV