Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: Top 3 Companies: DUK, OHI, APU
Omega Healthcare Investors (NYSE: OHI) shares currently have a dividend yield of 5.90%. Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc. is a real estate investment firm. The firm invests in the real estate markets of United States. It invests in healthcare facilities, primarily in long-term healthcare facilities in order to create its portfolio. Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc. The company has a P/E ratio of 22.58. The average volume for Omega Healthcare Investors has been 1,289,500 shares per day over the past 30 days. Omega Healthcare Investors has a market cap of $4.1 billion and is part of the real estate industry. Shares are up 10.6% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. TheStreet Ratings rates Omega Healthcare Investors as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, expanding profit margins and good cash flow from operations. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- OHI's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 6.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 15.5%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- OMEGA HEALTHCARE INVS INC has improved earnings per share by 26.7% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, OMEGA HEALTHCARE INVS INC increased its bottom line by earning $1.46 versus $1.11 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.63 versus $1.46).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry. The net income increased by 39.1% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $33.92 million to $47.21 million.
- The gross profit margin for OMEGA HEALTHCARE INVS INC is rather high; currently it is at 65.39%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 43.01% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 55.73% to $79.90 million when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of 10.27%.
- You can view the full Omega Healthcare Investors Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts