Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 3/27/14, Rcs Capital Corporation (RCAP), Umpqua Holdings Corp (UMPQ), and Sunstone Hotel Investors Inc (SHO) will all trade ex-dividend for their respective upcoming dividends. Rcs Capital Corporation will pay its quarterly dividend of $0.18 on 4/10/14, Umpqua Holdings Corp will pay its quarterly dividend of $0.15 on 4/15/14, and Sunstone Hotel Investors Inc will pay its quarterly dividend of $0.05 on 4/15/14.
As a percentage of RCAP's recent stock price of $34.42, this dividend works out to approximately 0.52%, so look for shares of Rcs Capital Corporation to trade 0.52% lower — all else being equal — when RCAP shares open for trading on 3/27/14. Similarly, investors should look for UMPQ to open 0.79% lower in price and for SHO to open 0.36% lower, all else being equal.
Below are dividend history charts for RCAP, UMPQ, and SHO, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent ones declared.
Rcs Capital Corporation (RCAP):
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV