Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 3/27/14, RLJ Lodging Trust (RLJ), Kennedy-Wilson Holdings Inc (KW), and BancFirst Corp. (BANF) will all trade ex-dividend for their respective upcoming dividends. RLJ Lodging Trust will pay its quarterly dividend of $0.22 on 4/15/14, Kennedy-Wilson Holdings Inc will pay its quarterly dividend of $0.09 on 4/8/14, and BancFirst Corp. will pay its quarterly dividend of $0.31 on 4/15/14.
As a percentage of RLJ's recent stock price of $26.85, this dividend works out to approximately 0.82%, so look for shares of RLJ Lodging Trust to trade 0.82% lower — all else being equal — when RLJ shares open for trading on 3/27/14. Similarly, investors should look for KW to open 0.39% lower in price and for BANF to open 0.54% lower, all else being equal.
Below are dividend history charts for RLJ, KW, and BANF, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent ones declared.
RLJ Lodging Trust (RLJ):
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV