NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Google is partnering with Italian eyewear company Luxottica, which will be designing frames for the search engine's wearable Glass technology.
Google (GOOG) Glass is getting more stylish. The search giant's wearable technology is about to get a fashionable lift from Luxottica Group (LUX), the Italian eyewear company behind brands like Ray-Ban and Oakley.
Those brands will be a part of Luxottica's new collaboration with Google, which will see the eyewear company design and create frames for Glass. According to a statement by Luxottica, the companies aim to develop Glass products that will combine both high-fashion, lifestyle and innovative technology.
WATCH: More videos from Brittany Umar
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV