3 Stocks With Upcoming Ex-Dividend Dates: CM, THO, XRAY
Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link.Tomorrow, Wednesday, March 26, 2014, 4:00 AM ET, 21 U.S. common stocks are scheduled to go ex-dividend. The dividend yields on these stocks range from 0.5% to 10.1%. All of these stocks can be found on our stocks going ex-dividend section of our dividend calendar.Highlighted Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow:Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (NYSE:CM) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 88 cents per share. At a price of $86.11 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 4.1%.The average volume for Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce has been 173,300 shares per day over the past 30 days. Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce has a market cap of $34.1 billion and is part of the banking industry. Shares are up 0.4% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday.STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce, a diversified financial institution, provides various financial products and services to individuals, small businesses, and commercial, corporate, and institutional clients in Canada and internationally. The company has a P/E ratio of 10.52.TheStreet Ratings rates Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, notable return on equity and expanding profit margins. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that we feel that the company's cash flow from its operations has been weak overall. You can view the full Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV