HOPKINTON, Mass., March 25, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- EMC Corporation (NYSE:EMC) today announced a series of senior executive appointments in support of the EMC Information Infrastructure business. EMC Information Infrastructure is one of the three businesses along with VMware and Pivotal under the EMC Corporation federated business model.
The executive appointments are effective immediately and include:
- Jeremy Burton has been named President of Products and Marketing, EMC Information Infrastructure. Reporting to David Goulden, CEO of the EMC Information Infrastructure business, Burton assumes responsibility for EMC's Information Infrastructure product divisions including Enterprise & Mid-Range Product Division, Data Protection & Availability Division, Isilon Systems Division, Emerging Technology Products Division and Information Intelligence Group. Burton also is responsible for Marketing, Technical Alliances, Solutions, Cross-Business-Unit Engineering and the Office of the CTO.
- Denis Cashman has been appointed Chief Financial Officer, EMC Information Infrastructure, reporting to David Goulden. Cashman, a 25-year EMC Finance executive, is responsible for all aspects of EMC Information Infrastructure financial planning; reporting; accounting; and controllership; including Tax and Treasury; and Investor Relations. David Goulden retains the role as EMC Corporation's CFO.
- Jonathan Martin has been named Chief Marketing Officer, EMC Information Infrastructure, an expanded role from his prior position as Senior Vice President of Corporate Marketing. Martin succeeds and continues to report to Jeremy Burton in this capacity. Since 2011, Martin has served as Senior Vice President of Corporate Marketing, responsible for Brand, Creative, Advertising, Web/Social/Mobile Channels, Online Communities, Events and EMC TV. He adds to this Communications, Global Field and Partner Marketing, Executive Briefing Centers and Global Marketing Campaigns.
David Goulden said, "Coupled with the fact that we are exceptionally well positioned as a company to help customers navigate this time of great IT transformation, our executive team is second to none. I am incredibly fortunate to work alongside these top-notch leaders, each of whom personifies excellence in their respective domains and each of whom will play a key role as we drive our strategy forward in the years ahead."Additional Resources Connect with EMC via Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and LinkedIn About EMC EMC Corporation is a global leader in enabling businesses and service providers to transform their operations and deliver IT as a service. Fundamental to this transformation is cloud computing. Through innovative products and services, EMC accelerates the journey to cloud computing, helping IT departments to store, manage, protect and analyze their most valuable asset — information — in a more agile, trusted and cost-efficient way. Additional information about EMC can be found at www.EMC.com. EMC is a registered trademark of EMC Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks used are the property of their respective owners. SOURCE EMC Corporation
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts