Concurrent (NASDAQ:CCUR), a global leader in multi-screen video delivery and media data intelligence solutions, today announced it will meet with select customers and partners at the 2014 NAB Show to promote its ideas on how over-the-top (OTT) video and on-net video services can be unified to create a more compelling and complete service offering for consumers. The company will also provide a first look at a new set of video and media data intelligence solutions designed to address the growing amount of video content being delivered over-the-top to consumers both at home and on-the-go. Concurrent’s unique approach enables service providers to launch their own OTT services as well as participate in the value chain associated with third party video streaming services such as Netflix ®, Amazon Prime ®, YouTube ®, and others. Demonstrations will be limited to trade show attendees who have scheduled appointments in advance.
The NAB Show will be held in Las Vegas, Nevada on April 7 – 10 th, 2014. In addition to demonstrating its OTT video innovations, Concurrent will exhibit the following solutions at booth #: SU10502.
- Unified Content Origination for Multi-Screen Video ApplicationsConcurrent’s software-based origin server supports a wide variety of high performance video streaming applications, including live TV, video-on-demand, and network based video recording. With integrated dynamic content workflow features, the unified origin server uses a common source content format to serve all screens, making it easier to launch new video services to a growing array of smart TVs, tablets, smartphones, PCs, game consoles, and classic set-top boxes. Embedded content workflow features include on-the-fly content repackaging, dynamic DRM protection, and session-based policy controls. Concurrent’s origin server supports the latest 4K and 8K Ultra HD HEVC content formats, as well as standard and high definition content.
- Unified Analytics for Measuring Viewership Across DevicesConcurrent’s industry leading video analytics solution provides a more comprehensive view of consumer behavior and quality of experience by correlating data from a multitude of video technology platforms. The company’s media data intelligence solution taps into content workflow systems, origin servers, content delivery networks, middleware, advertising systems, and application servers to expose trends that span network boundaries and viewing screens. With more timely and accurate information, service providers can adapt quickly to market changes, better serve their customers, and increase video revenues.
About ConcurrentConcurrent (NASDAQ:CCUR) is a global leader in video, media data intelligence and real-time Linux ® solutions. Concurrent provides customers with transformative solutions to fuel their business beyond what was thought possible. Concurrent’s unified video delivery and media data intelligence solutions support every screen simultaneously, making it easier for cable MSOs, fixed-line telecommunications providers, mobile operators, online media companies and satellite TV broadcasters to deliver revenue generating video services to consumers on any device, over any network. The world’s leading multichannel video service providers have selected Concurrent to deliver the solutions and services required to support their next-generation multi-screen video initiatives. Concurrent’s Emmy ® award-winning video solutions are based upon a rich heritage of high-performance real-time technology. Concurrent’s real-time Linux solutions are used to support applications in the defense, aerospace, automotive and financial industries. Concurrent has offices in North America, Europe and Asia. Visit www.ccur.com for further information. Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/Concurrent_CCUR. Certain statements made or incorporated by reference in this release may constitute “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of the federal securities laws. Statements regarding future events and development and our future performance, as well as our expectations, beliefs, plans, estimates, or projections relating to the future, are forward-looking statements within the meaning of these laws. These forward-looking statements include, among others, statements regarding our products and product development. All forward-looking statements are subject to certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual events to differ materially from those projected. Such risks and uncertainties include our ability to meet customer schedules and demands and deployment and integration goals.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts