SALT LAKE CITY, March 25, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- inContact (NASDAQ: SAAS), the leading provider of cloud contact center software and contact center agent optimization tools, today announced that a financial services company is replacing its premise software with the inContact cloud solution to support growth and efficiency goals in the U.S. and internationally. To enhance workforce effectiveness, the company wanted a new system to support blended agents handling both inbound and outbound calls using the latest cloud technology.
inContact's award-winning Personal ConnectionTM Outbound Solution gives agents the ability to connect with customers at the first hello and start the conversation in a friendly, personalized manner. Personal Connection maximizes agent call handling and minimizes hang ups and call abandons through a patented pacing algorithm.Over 100 agents in a centralized location will be using the inContact solution which includes Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) with skills-based routing, Interactive Voice Response (IVR) as well as online chat. Paul Jarman, inContact CEO said: "Giving outbound agents the ability to connect with customers naturally helps establish positive and longer lasting customer relationships. Replacing outdated technology like yesterday's predictive dialing products can clear the way for business growth." Additional Information
- See the Personal Connection video and download the whitepaper "Outbound Calling: Superior Productivity & Customer Experience Unite"
- For more information cloud ACD, IVR and Workforce Optimization, visit our solution finder
- Follow @inContact on Twitter
- Become a fan of inContact on Facebook
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts