Regal Entertainment Group (NYSE: RGC), a leading motion picture exhibitor owning and operating the largest theatre circuit in the United States, today announces the honor of being named “Brand of the Year” in the movie theatre category for the 2014 Harris Poll EquiTrend® Study.
Regal Cinemas was named Brand of the Year after the 26th annual study added a movie theatre category for the first time in 2014. More than 1,500 brands were assessed by American consumers across 170 categories on the Harris Poll EquiTrend Brand Equity Index, which is comprised of three key factors: Familiarity, Quality and Purchase Consideration.
“This is a tremendous honor for Regal because it’s not only about our company’s size or even our widespread name recognition. To achieve a winning score in this brand equity index, American consumers must know Regal’s brand, think highly of our quality and they must frequently come to our theatres,” said Greg Dunn, president and COO of Regal Entertainment Group. “Being named Movie Theatre Brand of the Year validates all of the hard work our team puts into creating a great entertainment experience for our guests.”
Many moviegoers show their brand loyalty through membership in the Regal Crown Club. The industry-leading rewards program promotes loyalty as patrons accumulate credits at the box office and concession stand to earn free popcorn, soft drinks and movies. The Regal Crown Club provides these incentives to more than 10 million active members. Regal engages its fans through social media channels and with the Regal Movies App. One of the convenient functions of the app enables moviegoers to upload their Regal Crown Club card straight to a smart phone for easy access while on-the-go.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV