LIN Media LLC (“LIN Media”)(NYSE:LIN), a local multimedia company, today announced that its 2013 tax package for shareholders, which includes the Schedule K-1, are now available on the Company’s website, www.linmedia.com, and can be accessed through a link on the home page, entitled “LIN Media LLC Tax Package Support”. LIN Media will begin mailing the 2013 tax packages to shareholders on Thursday, March 27, 2014. For additional information, LIN Media LLC shareholders may call LIN Media's Tax Package Support service line at 1-855-521-8158.
About LIN Media
LIN Media is a local multimedia company that operates or services 43 television stations and seven digital channels in 23 U.S. markets, along with a diverse portfolio of websites, apps and mobile products that make it more convenient to access its unique and relevant content on multiple screens. LIN Media’s highly-rated television stations deliver important local news and community stories along with top-rated sports and entertainment programming to 10.5% of U.S. television homes.
The Company’s growing digital media portfolio helps agencies and brands effectively and efficiently reach their target audiences at scale by utilizing its ComScore Top 15 Video and Top 25 Display market share, and the latest in conversational marketing, video, display, mobile, social intelligence and monetization, as well as reporting across all screens.LIN Media is traded on the NYSE under the symbol “LIN”.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV