In the first paragraph, the four links have changed.
The corrected release reads:
PEET’S COFFEE & TEA AND PANDORA ANNOUNCE NEW PARTNERSHIP TO ENHANCE THE COFFEE SHOP MUSIC EXPERIENCE
For the first time, Peet’s and Pandora team up to bring customized Peet’s branded Pandora radio stations to all Peet’s stores nationwidePeet's Coffee & Tea, a premier specialty coffee and tea company, and Pandora (NYSE:P), the leading internet radio service, today announced a new partnership which marks the first time Pandora will feature partner branded radio stations in a brick-and-mortar environment nationwide. Peet’s will now have its own customized radio stations on Pandora that will be played in all of its stores across the U.S. Peet’s branded Pandora radio stations— Eclectic Classical, Jazz Giants, Origins, and Melodic Indie—are curated by Peet’s music aficionado and 25-year veteran employee Patrick Main. Also, the new Peet’s stations will be available to all Pandora listeners. “In looking at the store experience holistically, we wanted to create an atmosphere that reinforced our commitment to craftsmanship in everything we do,” said Debbie Kristofferson, vice president of marketing at Peet’s Coffee & Tea. “The combination of songs personally selected by Peet’s with Pandora’s musicological expertise provides a fresh, constantly evolving music experience.” The partnership with Pandora allowed Peet’s not only to refresh the music experience in stores, but also to offer customers more music options. Peet’s music aficionado Patrick Main planted the seeds for the Peet’s branded Pandora radio stations and will continue to work with Pandora to guide and grow Peet’s music expression. In addition, Peet’s fans can access the Peet’s radio stations directly via their Pandora mobile or desktop application. Peet’s Personalized Pandora Stations Peet’s curated music that is outside the mainstream, yet adventurous and warmly accessible. In working with Pandora, Peet’s set guidelines for each station and selected tracks and artists that pair well with their coffees. The music choices are a balance of what’s popular and trending, along with a more classic music selection that contributes to an inviting store environment. Here’s a sampling of the Peet’s branded Pandora radio stations:
- Peet’s Melodic Indie includes indie bands like Pinback, Neko Case, and Broken Bells that provide a contemporary, melodic sound and pair well with sweet, bright and fresh coffees such as Peet’s Kenya Auction Lot and Café Solano Medium Roast.
- Peet’s Jazz Giants reflects Peet’s Italian Roast and Espresso Forte Blend with its vigorous, full and lively swing, bebop, hard bop, cool jazz and newer explorations including artists like Miles Davis Quintet, Charlie Parker, Betty Carter, and Jason Moran.
- Peet’s Origins blurs borders and enhances Peet’s rustic, earthy and vibrant blends including Uzuri African Blend and Gaia Organic Blend. Focused on folk traditions and new music from around the world, artists include Cesaria Evora (Cabo Verde), Dobet Gnahore (Côte d’Ivoire), Franco (Zaire), Gabby Pahinui (Hawai'i), Papi Brandao (Panama), and Armando Garzon (Cuba).
- Peet’s Eclectic Classical pays tribute to the broad history of classical music while emphasizing contemporary composers and cutting-edge performers in a music selection that is bold, structured and complex. When paired with Major Dickason’s Blend or Peet’s French Roast, the tasting and listening experience is symphonic.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts