- Peet’s Melodic Indie includes indie bands like Pinback, Neko Case, and Broken Bells that provide a contemporary, melodic sound and pair well with sweet, bright and fresh coffees such as Peet’s Kenya Auction Lot and Café Solano Medium Roast.
- Peet’s Jazz Giants reflects Peet’s Italian Roast and Espresso Forte Blend with its vigorous, full and lively swing, bebop, hard bop, cool jazz and newer explorations including artists like Miles Davis Quintet, Charlie Parker, Betty Carter, and Jason Moran.
- Peet’s Origins blurs borders and enhances Peet’s rustic, earthy and vibrant blends including Uzuri African Blend and Gaia Organic Blend. Focused on folk traditions and new music from around the world, artists include Cesaria Evora (Cabo Verde), Dobet Gnahore (Côte d’Ivoire), Franco (Zaire), Gabby Pahinui (Hawai'i), Papi Brandao (Panama), and Armando Garzon (Cuba).
- Peet’s Eclectic Classical pays tribute to the broad history of classical music while emphasizing contemporary composers and cutting-edge performers in a music selection that is bold, structured and complex. When paired with Major Dickason’s Blend or Peet’s French Roast, the tasting and listening experience is symphonic.
CORRECTING and REPLACING Peet’s Coffee & Tea and Pandora Announce New Partnership to Enhance the Coffee Shop Music Experience
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.