The ‘House Rules’ included in the Great MONOPOLY ‘House Rules’ Debate are:
- Free Parking, Fast Cash: All taxes and fees will be collected in the middle of the game board, if you land on Free Parking, it’s your lucky day: collect all the money from the middle of the board.
- Dash for the Cash: Landed on Go! Amazing, you get to double your salary – 400M dollars instead of 200M Dollars.
- Frozen Assets Rule: When in jail, a player cannot collect any rent money from other players. Sorry about your luck.
- Lucky Roller: Did you just Roll Snake Eyes (double one’s)… odds are in your favor, collect 500M Dollars.
- 3’s a Crowd: Are there 3 players in a row on 3 unique properties? Well done, each player gets an extra 500M Dollars.
- Cash Advance: Don’t have enough to buy Boardwalk? With this House Rule, players can make loans between each other to co-own properties. Who collects rent money? That’s determined amongst the new property owners!
- Break The Bank: At the start of the game, leave half the money in the bank. Then mix up the other half of the money in the center of a board. On the count of 3 every player grabs what they can! Free For All!
- Mum’s the Word: Mum always gets out of jail free. Always. No questions asked. She’s just that special.
- See the Sights: Players must travel around the board one complete time before they can begin buying properties. Hurry up and get to GO before everyone else!
- Property Boom: Anxious to begin building? We hear you- with this rule, players do not have to own a complete set of properties before they start to build houses.
The MONOPOLY: House Rules edition will be available on store shelves in select markets this fall and will include special golden-colored houses and cards that highlight the top ‘House Rules.’