NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Intellicheck Mobilisa (IDN) was tanking in pre-market trading Tuesday after reporting its fourth-quarter results. Though revenue soared and net losses narrowed over the three months to December, the company's full-year sales were less than the same period a year earlier and net losses had widened.
Before the bell, shares had plummeted 20.3% to $1.30.
The mobile security software developer recorded fourth-quarter sales 159% higher year on year to $1.366 million and a net loss of 2 cents a share compared to a loss of 7 cents a share in the year-ago quarter.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: IDN Ratings Report
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV