PLANO, Texas, March 25, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Lay's Kettle Cooked, one of the many brands from PepsiCo's Frito-Lay division, introduces a new chip style just in time for spring. Lay's Kettle Cooked Lattice Cut potato chips are now available nationwide in two flavors: Aged Cheddar and Black Pepper; and Roasted Garlic and Sea Salt.
New Lattice Cut Kettle Cooked potato chips start with a Lay's signature potato, sliced thick and cut into a unique open-cut lattice shape. They are then kettle cooked in small batches to provide a crispy texture to allow for maximum crunch and flavor.
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Lattice Cut Aged Cheddar and Black Pepper brilliantly pairs smooth aged cheddar cheese with a kick of black pepper.
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Lattice Cut Roasted Garlic and Sea Salt offer the sophisticated combination of roasted garlic with just the right amount of sea salt in each bite.
Lay's Kettle Cooked Lattice Cut potato chips are available at retailers nationwide for a suggested retail price of $3.49 for a 7.0 oz. bag and $1.49 for a 2.5 oz. bag. For more information, visit www.LaysKettleCooked.com.
About Lay'sLay's potato chips is one of the billion-dollar brands that makes up Frito-Lay North America , the $13 billion convenient foods business unit of PepsiCo (NYSE: PEP), which is headquartered in Purchase, NY. Learn more about Lay's by visiting www.facebook.com/lays or on Twitter at www.twitter.com/lays.About PepsiCo PepsiCo is a global food and beverage leader with net revenues of more than $65 billion and a product portfolio that includes 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in annual retail sales. Our main businesses – Quaker, Tropicana, Gatorade, Frito-Lay and Pepsi-Cola – make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world. PepsiCo's people are united by our unique commitment to sustainable growth by investing in a healthier future for people and our planet, which we believe also means a more successful future for PepsiCo. We call this commitment Performance with Purpose: PepsiCo's promise to provide a wide range of foods and beverages from treats to healthy eats; to find innovative ways to minimize our impact on the environment by conserving energy and water and reducing packaging volume; to provide a great workplace for our associates; and to respect, support and invest in the local communities where we operate. For more information, please visit http://www.pepsico.com/. Follow PepsiCo: Frito-Lay North America
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV