Adobe Summit, The Digital Marketing Conference — SAP AG (NYSE: SAP) and Adobe (NASDAQ: ADBE) today announced a global reseller agreement targeted at digital marketing and omni-channel commerce for enterprise customers. As part of the global partnership, SAP plans to resell Adobe Marketing Cloud with the SAP HANA® platform and the hybris Commerce Suite. Adobe and SAP will both invest marketing, sales and development resources in the partnership. The combination of digital marketing and commerce solutions from SAP and Adobe will be designed to help enable businesses to analyze data across marketing channels and customer touch points, deliver more relevant, contextual customer experiences and ultimately to move one step closer to real-time customer engagement and drive better business results.
“The extraordinary power of SAP HANA gives us an opportunity to rethink entire industries and ultimately help amplify the potential of users from CIOs to CMOs,” said Dr. Vishal Sikka, member of the Executive Board of SAP AG, Products & Innovation. “Adobe has been an amazing partner on the SAP HANA innovation journey. Together, the Adobe Marketing Cloud and the SAP HANA platform will enable companies to analyze massive data sets across various marketing channels and help engage customers in real time, unearthing opportunities like never before.”
“Today’s most successful brands use digital marketing to drive their businesses. In this new world, a strong bridge connecting the worlds of the CMO and CIO is a strategic imperative,” said Brad Rencher, senior vice president and general manager of Adobe’s Digital Marketing Business. “Adobe and SAP, two powerhouses in marketing and commerce technology, are taking a groundbreaking step toward delivering solutions that marketers can use to succeed in today’s business environment.”
Customers are expected to benefit from the partnership in the following ways:
- Omni-channel commerce: Integration between the hybris Commerce Suite and the Adobe Marketing Cloud will be designed to enable marketers to personalize consumers’ shopping experience from brand engagement and marketing to immersive omni-channel shopping experiences.
- Data-driven insights: By uniting the power of the SAP® Customer Engagement Intelligence solution powered by SAP HANA with digital marketing capabilities from Adobe Marketing Cloud, marketers will be able to uncover a 360-degree view of the customer and relevant transactions across paid, earned and owned channels.
- Engaging customer experiences: Integration among SAP HANA, the hybris Commerce Suite and the Adobe Marketing Cloud is expected to enable marketers to engage and deepen customer relationships and help drive revenue across touch points like the web, social and communities.
- Market with speed and precision: By using SAP HANA to help unify, explore and identify high-value opportunities and Adobe Marketing Cloud to drive digital marketing execution, it is planned that marketers will move from data to insight to action faster than before.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV