DALLAS, March 24, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Securities lawyers at Deans & Lyons announce an investigation of the board of Conns Inc. (NASDAQ: CONN). Concerned CONN investors who purchased between April 3, 2013 and February 19, 2014 are encouraged to contact securities attorney Hamilton Lindley by clicking here.
"Upon the February 20, 2014 announcements revealing the alleged use of underwriting and collections as well as credit issues, CONN stock fell close to 43%," said securities lawyer Hamilton Lindley. "Due to these inaccuracies our potential shareholder lawsuit will seek to ensure that all relevant information is disclosed to Conns Inc. shareholders."
Deans & Lyons has significant experience representing shareholders in securities lawsuits nationwide. CONN stockholders – or anyone with knowledge about this situation – should contact lawyer Hamilton Lindley at email@example.com or 877-819-8033 with questions or concerns.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV