DALLAS, March 24, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Securities lawyers at Deans & Lyons announce an investigation of the board of UTi Worldwide Inc. (NasdaqGS: UTIW). Concerned UTIW investors who purchased between December 5, 2013 and February 25, 2014 are encouraged to contact securities attorney Hamilton Lindley by clicking here.
"After UTi Worldwide disclosed its true financial situation shares fell almost 30% on February 26, 2014," said securities lawyer Hamilton Lindley. "Prior to that announcement, the complaint alleges that undisclosed issues led to the dilutive offering of convertible notes that provided the company with over $500 million dollars of emergency financing. Our potential shareholder lawsuit will seek to ensure that all relevant information is disclosed to UTi Worldwide Inc. shareholders."
Deans & Lyons has significant experience representing shareholders in securities lawsuits nationwide. UTIW stockholders – or anyone with knowledge about this situation – should contact lawyer Hamilton Lindley at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-819-8033 with questions or concerns.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV