Glu Mobile is the least noticed company. It has hit game titles like Robocop. The movie release of Robocop in February should give the game persistent momentum.
Click on the interactive chart to view data over time.
1. Activision Blizzard, Inc. ( ATVI): Activision Blizzard, Inc. publishes online, personal computer (PC), console, handheld, and mobile games of interactive entertainment worldwide. Market cap at $14.67B, most recent closing price at $19.69. 2. Electronic Arts Inc. ( EA): Develops, markets, publishes, and distributes game software and content for video game consoles, personal computers, mobile phones, tablets and electronic readers, hand held game players, and the Internet. Market cap at $8.64B, most recent closing price at $27.96. 3. Glu Mobile, Inc. ( GLUU): Engages in the design, marketing, and sale of casual and traditional mobile games worldwide. Market cap at $340.48M, most recent closing price at $4.76. 4. Facebook, Inc. ( FB): Operates as a social networking company worldwide. Market cap at $173.98B, most recent closing price at $70.78. 5. LinkedIn Corporation ( LNKD): Operates an online professional network. Market cap at $23.93B, most recent closing price at $199.59. (Written by Chris Lau, a Kapitall Writer. All data sourced from Zacks Investment Research.)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV