New products include:
- The TestStation Multi-Site in-line and off-line systems for high-volume or panelized PCB test;
- The TestStation High-Speed Automated PCB Handling system for inline test applications;- The TestStation LX2™ System, with up to 15,360 hybrid test points for single insertion test of complex PCBs; - The TestStation High-Density Channel card featuring 512 I/O pins for improved test economics; and - TestStation V.7 software suite for improved performance of installed and new TestStation Systems. TestStation Multi-Site Inline and Offline Systems Teradyne’s new Multi-Site systems deliver full parallel test of multiple boards, providing step-function improvements in system productivity and cost of test. A single Multi-Site system delivers the equivalent productivity of two or more conventional MDA/ICT systems, with half of the recurring cost of operators, fixtures and factory overhead. These new Multi-Site systems are configured for automated in-line, and manual off-line use. TestStation in-line systems feature a ‘Zero-Footprint’ design that mates to automated PCB handlers with no incremental floorspace consumed. TestStation offline systems deliver twice the productivity of conventional systems while using up to 70% less factory space and power provisioning. TestStation Automated PCB Handling System The new TestStation Automated Handling system minimizes the costly dwell time of traditional solutions. The Handling system can deliver mechanical board transport cycle-times of under six seconds with full dual-site test support and an 850mm wide footprint while consuming less than a square meter of costly production floorspace. Short dwell time and multiple test sites allow the system to produce more and idle less, thereby maximizing tester and downstream equipment utilization. TestStation LX2™ and 128HD™ High-Density Channel Card The new TestStation LX2 system, configured with new 128 High-Density (128HD) channel cards, can test complex boards requiring up to 15,360 hybrid test points in a single insertion –with full analog, digital, boundary scan and in-system programming capability. Each 128HD card delivers 512 hybrid test pins, doubling test system pin counts of the existing TestStation footprint. Previously, complex circuit boards required separate analog, digital and scan test workflows. Each test workflow drove individual test systems, multiple test fixtures, and separate operators, which increased recurring costs. A single LX2 with 128HD cards combines these test flows into a single, full test performance test insertion, dramatically reducing production test times, recurring test costs, and delivering step-function time-to-market improvements.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts