FOREST CITY, Iowa, March 24, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Winnebago Industries, Inc. (NYSE:WGO), a leading United States manufacturer of recreation vehicles, has completed the first Travato from the new Lake Mills Assembly Facility.
As announced in November 2013, Winnebago expanded manufacturing for the Company's Winnebago Touring Coach (Class B) motorhomes to a new Lake Mills Assembly Facility. The Company celebrated the completion of the first Travato rolling off the line today.
"Our employees have done a great job; they've worked hard to install new equipment, set up the production floor and train new staff," said Chairman, CEO and President Randy Potts. "It's a real celebration to see the first Travato motorhome roll off the line and the timing for ramping up this production couldn't be better as we prepare for the busy spring and summer selling season."
The Travato™ is the newest Class B motorhome to join the Winnebago Touring Coach lineup. At 20' long, the Travato is extremely agile, while still offering a full-feature RV experience that is perfect for the adventurous explorer. Featuring the Ram ProMaster chassis, the Travato features a unique floorplan with a rear double bed that is designed to flip up, out of the way to allow for large items like bicycles to be stored inside, while making them easily accessible through the large double doors at the rear of the coach. With swivel cab seats, LED ceiling lights, standard touch-screen navigation, a split dinette, and an abundance of features, the Travato delivers a whole lot of fun for less.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV