Kirby McInerney LLP is investigating potential claims against the Board of Directors of LIN Media LLC (“LIN” or the “Company”) (NYSE: LIN) concerning the proposed acquisition of the Company by Media General, Inc. (“Media”) (NYSE: MEG). Under the terms of the definitive merger agreement, LIN stockholders may elect to receive either $27.82 in cash or 1.5762 shares of the post-transaction company, subject to proration, for each share of LIN common stock they own. The total enterprise value of the transaction is approximately $2.6 billion, including the assumption of debt.
The investigation concerns whether the LIN Board of Directors violated its fiduciary duties by agreeing to the proposed transaction and whether the proposed consideration adequately values LIN’s common stock.
If you are a LIN stockholder and wish to obtain additional information, please contact J. Brandon Walker, Esq. by email at email@example.com, by telephone at (212) 699-1145 or (888) 529-4787, or by filling out this contact form. There is no cost or obligation to you.
Kirby McInerney LLP is a New York-based law firm concentrating in securities, shareholder, whistleblower, antitrust and consumer litigation. For additional information, please go to www.kmllp.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV