SAN FRANCISCO, March 24, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM), the world's #1 CRM platform, announced today that Marc Benioff, chairman and CEO, will participate in a keynote at the HP Global Partner Conference on Tuesday, March 25, 2014 at 4:00 p.m. PT in Las Vegas. Benioff will conduct a fireside chat with John Hinshaw, executive vice president of technology and operations, HP.
An audiocast of the keynote will be available on salesforce.com's website at http://www.salesforce.com/company/investor/events.jsp.
HP Global Partner Conference 2014The HP Global Partner Conference is HP's largest annual partner conference; this year's event takes place March 24-26 in Las Vegas. Approximately 4,000 partners and HP leaders from around the globe will attend this invitation-only event that will help attendees capitalize on opportunities emerging with the New Style of IT to help customers solve their most complex problems.
About salesforce.comSalesforce.com is the world's largest provider of customer relationship management ( CRM) software. For more information about salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM), visit: www.salesforce.com.Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130612/SF30598LOGO SOURCE salesforce.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV