American Public Education, Inc. (NASDAQ: APEI) – parent company of online learning provider American Public University System (APUS) and Hondros College, Nursing Programs – plans to release first quarter 2014 results after the close of U.S. financial markets on May 8, 2014.
The live webcast of its first quarter 2014 earnings conference call will be broadcast at 5:00 p.m. Eastern time on Thursday, May 8, 2014. This call will be open to listeners through the webcast section of the company's investor relations website, www.AmericanPublicEducation.com. A replay of the live webcast will also be available starting approximately one hour after the conclusion of the live conference call. The replay will be archived and available to listeners for one year.
About American Public EducationAmerican Public Education, Inc. (NASDAQ: APEI) is a leading provider of higher learning dedicated to preparing students all over the world for excellence in service, leadership and achievement. The Company offers respected, innovative and affordable academic programs and services to students, universities and partner organizations through wholly owned subsidiaries: American Public University System (APUS) and Hondros College, Nursing Programs. Together, these institutions serve over 110,000 adult learners worldwide and offer more than 95 degree programs in fields ranging from homeland security, military studies, intelligence, and criminal justice to technology, business administration, public health, nursing and liberal arts. For additional information, please visit http://AmericanPublicEducation.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV