ITASCA, Ill., March 24, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (NYSE: AJG) today announced that it has acquired Spataro Insurance Agency, Inc. located in Burnt Hills, New York. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
Founded in 1932, Spataro Insurance Agency (Spataro) is a retail insurance broker providing property/casualty, risk management and personal lines insurance products and services for commercial and individual clients throughout the northeastern United States. They specialize in insurance coverage for the manufacturing, technology, construction, restaurant and transportation industries as well as for non-profit organizations, schools and municipalities. Matthew Spataro and his associates will continue to operate at their current location under the direction of Douglas Brown, head of Gallagher's northeastern retail property/casualty brokerage operations.
"Spataro is well-regarded for their professional standard of service, solid market relationships and depth of expertise," said J. Patrick Gallagher, Jr., Chairman, President and CEO. "Their geographic presence and emphasis on niche specializations will be an excellent complement to our Northeastern operations. We are extremely pleased to welcome Matthew and his colleagues to our growing Gallagher family of professionals."
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., an international insurance brokerage and risk management services firm, is headquartered in Itasca, Illinois, has operations in 25 countries and offers client-service capabilities in more than 140 countries around the world through a network of correspondent brokers and consultants.Contact: Marsha AkinDirector – Investor Relations630-285-3501 and/or email@example.com SOURCE Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV