Market Vectors Index Solutions GmbH (MVIS) today announced the licensing of the Market Vectors Global Uranium & Nuclear Energy Index (MVNLRTR) to Van Eck Global, the 8 th largest provider of exchange-traded products (ETPs) in the United States. Beginning today the index replaces the previous index benchmark of the Market Vectors Uranium+Nuclear Energy ETF (NYSE Arca: NLR).
“We are pleased to announce that Van Eck Global has selected our Global Uranium and Nuclear Index as the benchmark for its ETF”, said Lars Hamich, Chief Executive Officer at MVIS. “The index tracks the performance of the largest and most liquid companies globally provided that they generate at least 50% of their revenues in the uranium and nuclear energy sector. Being tailor-made to underlie exchange-traded funds the index design focus in particular on liquidity, diversification and pure-play exposure, typical characteristics of all Market Vectors Indices”, added Hamich.
MV Global Uranium & Nuclear Energy Index currently contains 52 components and covers at least 90% of the investable universe. Individual companies in the index are capped at 8%; reviews are performed quarterly.
|Country Breakdown||Sector Breakdown|
|Rest of World||10.65%||Financials||0.08%|
|(Opening data 24 March 2014)|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV