NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- InterCloud Systems (ICLD) popped 6.67% to $7.84 at 10:44 a.m. on Monday after the company announced its upcoming acquisition of cloud solutions company VaultLogix. The financial terms of the agreement were not disclosed.
VaultLogix has more than $12 million in annual recurring revenue and EBITDA of approximately $4.5 million. The company provides hybrid cloud backup services to nearly 10,000 businesses worldwide.
"The acquisition of VaultLogix continues to strengthen InterCloud's position within the rapidly growing cloud-based services market," said InterCloud CEO Mark Munro in a statement. VaultLogix has its own intellectual property and will integrate seamlessly with our own cloud platform. In addition it brings InterCloud over 500 channel partners, which will catapult our growing channel sales efforts. We will continue to broaden our cloud portfolio and differentiate ourselves from our competitors."
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 10 Favorite StocksSTOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV