Del Frisco's Restaurant Group (DFRG) Hits New Lifetime High Today
- DFRG has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $8.7 million.
- DFRG has traded 1,933 shares today.
- DFRG is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in DFRG with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for DFRG NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on DFRG: Del Frisco's Restaurant Group, Inc. develops, owns, and operates restaurants. The company operates restaurants under Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steak House, Sullivan's Steakhouse, and Del Frisco's Grille names. DFRG has a PE ratio of 31.8. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate Del Frisco's Restaurant Group a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. The average volume for Del Frisco's Restaurant Group has been 320,800 shares per day over the past 30 days. Del Frisco's Restaurant Group has a market cap of $639.3 million and is part of the services sector and leisure industry. Shares are up 18.2% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Del Frisco's Restaurant Group as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and reasonable valuation levels. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity and poor profit margins. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 3.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 20.5%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- DFRG has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign.
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. In comparison to the other companies in the Hotels, Restaurants & Leisure industry and the overall market, DEL FRISCOS RESTURNT GRP LLC's return on equity is significantly below that of the industry average and is below that of the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for DEL FRISCOS RESTURNT GRP LLC is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 25.95%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 4.71% trails that of the industry average.
- You can view the full Del Frisco's Restaurant Group Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts