NEW YORK, March 24, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Lunt Capital Management, Inc., an independent registered investment advisory firm, has selected S&P Dow Jones Indices to be the custom calculation agent for six custom hybrid indices. Custom hybrid indices are client-owned, white label custom indices that use an S&P Dow Jones Indices index to screen for constituents and/or as an actual constituent of their index.
According to Lunt Capital Management, their tactical, multi-asset and global equity indices are designed to dynamically rotate, hedge, and tilt in order to potentially capture growth and reduce risk. The suite of Lunt Capital custom indices is based upon a myriad of indices, calculated and published by S&P Dow Jones Indices. Allocations between the asset classes are based on the Advisor's proprietary, rules-based models. The six indices are:
- Lunt Capital Dynamic Conservative Index
- Lunt Capital Dynamic Moderate Index.
- Lunt Capital Dynamic Aggressive Index:
- Lunt Capital 7Twelve® Conservative Index
- Lunt Capital 7Twelve® Moderate Index
- Lunt Capital 7Twelve® Aggressive Index
"We are delighted for this opportunity to expand our relationship with Lunt Capital Management as the calculation agent for six custom hybrid indices," says Michael Mell, Associate Director of Custom Indices at S&P Dow Jones Indices. "As the needs of the RIA community evolve, we are dedicated to leveraging our custom capabilities to advance investment ideas."
"While these six indices are separated by either a strategic or tactical asset allocation, all of these indices are based on the principle of deep, multi-asset diversification," says John Lunt, President of Lunt Capital Management, Inc. "The launch of six additional indices calculated by S&P Dow Jones Indices further highlights our commitment to bringing unique tools to financial advisors and their clients."S&P Dow Jones Indices is an acknowledged global leader in the calculation of custom indices, providing unparalleled services in the design, construction, management and distribution of custom indices. Drawing on our knowledge and a global database of over 17,000 individual stocks, S&P
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV