HIGHLANDS RANCH, Colo., March 24, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Advanced Emissions Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq:ADES) (the "Company") announced the appointment of Randy Gounder as President of its subsidiary BCSI, LLC ("BCSI"). The Company acquired the assets of BCSI, a leading provider of Dry Sorbent Injection (DSI) systems, in August, 2012 to position the company for the market of controlling acid gases to meet the Mercury and Air Toxics Standard (MATS). Bill Caputo, founder of BCSI and interim-President, will return to a consultant role.
Mr. Gounder was previously Vice President and General Manager of TW Metals nuclear division where he developed markets in the U.S. and globally. He has also held executive, operational and sales roles at General Electric and Ionics Incorporated. Mr. Gounder has a demonstrated track record of operating and growing manufacturing businesses in multiple end markets. He received his MBA from Carnegie Mellon University and a BS in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Pittsburgh. Over his career he has had multiple certifications from the American Welding Society, American Society of Nondestructive Testing and training on Six Sigma while at GE.
Dr. Michael Durham, President and CEO of ADES, commented, "We are excited to have Randy as the President of our BCSI subsidiary. He is an experienced leader who has consistently shown an ability to grow manufacturing and fabrication businesses. BCSI has won more than $50 million in MATS related awards since the acquisition, and Mr. Gounder is the right person to lead the execution on these and future MATS awards and drive BCSI's growth in the future."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV