Listed on the Canadian Securities Exchange CSE: N OTC Pink: NXTTF Germany FSE: M5BN
VANCOUVER, March 24, 2014 /PRNewswire/ - Next Gen Metals Inc., ("Next Gen", the "Company") (CSE: N; OTC: NXTTF; Frankfurt: M5BN) is pleased to announce its first quarterly corporate update.
Highlights of the first quarter of 2014:
- Next Gen diversified into the Medical Marijuana, Industrial Hemp and Alternative Medicine industries ( See press release dated February 26, 2014)
- Next Gen continues to add to its industry advisory board ( See press release dated March 13, 2014)
- Next Gen announces its first investment; 100% owned subsidiary GreenRush Financial Conferences Inc. an international conference company ( See press release dated March 20, 2014)
- Next Gen has received an overwhelming response for its first conference to be held in Vancouver, BC on May 7, 2014 at the Vancouver Convention and Exhibition Centre
- Next Gen continues to receive and review multiple business plans and proposals. Management is negotiating with potential financial partners to assist in financing Next Gen's deal flow
- Next Gen has a $2.75 million financing underway. The funds are to be used for further acquisitions, investments and working capital to advance the company's initiatives in the Medical Marijuana, Industrial Hemp and Alternative Medicine industries ( See press release dated March 21, 2014)
Mr. Harry Barr, President and CEO of Next Gen, stated "After extensive research by management, and approval by the Board of Directors, the Company became one of Canada's first public companies to enter into this multi-billion dollar Green Rush. Next Gen intends on investing in a basket of companies throughout the industry. I am very pleased with our progress to date and 2014 will be a very dynamic year for the company and its shareholders. To that end Management is pleased to provide you with our first quarterly update detailing our progress to date."