NEW YORK, March 24, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Attorney Advertising -- Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC is investigating potential claims on behalf of purchasers of the securities of InterCloud Systems, Inc. ("InterCloud" or the "Company") (NasdaqCM: ICLD -News). The investigation relates to allegations that InterCloud may have paid outsiders to increase its stock price by publishing false and misleading articles.
On March 13, 2014, an article posted on Seeking Alpha cited emails allegedly from Mylant stating that he was a paid promoter who worked with companies that employed him to favorably publicize said companies while claiming that he was independent from them. On March 17, journalist Roddy Boyd alleged that DreamTeam Group, a stock promotion firm, works with writers like Mylant to craft misleading campaigns in the press and that it had done so with InterCloud.
As a result of this adverse information, on March 13 and 18, InterCloud's stock price fell by $1.19 and $1.28, respectively.
If you are aware of any facts relating to this investigation, or purchased shares of InterCloud, you can assist this investigation by contacting Peretz Bronstein or his Investor Relations Coordinator Eitan Kimelman of Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC at 212-697-6484 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Those who inquire by e-mail are encouraged to include their mailing address, email and telephone number.Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC is a corporate litigation boutique. Our primary expertise is the aggressive pursuit of litigation claims on behalf of our clients. In addition to representing institutions and other investor plaintiffs in class action security litigation, the firm's expertise includes general corporate and commercial litigation, as well as securities arbitration. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV