- Extended Stay America Inc. saw 6 hedge funds buy-into this IPO, making it the largest overall new position (in terms of number of hedge fund buys and dollars invested) with over $1.47 billion invested.
- Vodafone, Apple and Facebook have the top 3 spots in the Top 10 Increases in Existing Position, with $1.1, $1.1 and $1 billion respectively.
- Netflix, Comcast and eBay were the top 3 overall sells among these hedge funds, with over $2.6 billion sold off in total.
- Search engine companies Yahoo! and Google also saw sell offs of $627 million and $579 million respectively. Another notable internet company, Twitter, still hasn't made the Top 100 positions for the top 10 hedge funds since its IPO last November.
S&P Capital IQ Reveals Hedge Fund Sectors' Largest Buys And Sells In Latest 13F Filing
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.