MAXIMUS (NYSE: MMS), a leading provider of government services worldwide, announced today a new series of webinars to be presented by the MAXIMUS Center for Health Literacy (the Center). The webinar series, titled “Communications Tune Up,” will feature tips and strategies for clear and effective print, web and mobile communication.
These are a follow up to the successful “Design That Delivers” webinars presented during the 2012 MAXIMUS Webinar Series. Our free webinars feature subject matter experts and special guests presenting ideas, innovations and solutions for government health and human services programs.
During each webinar the Center’s experts will highlight a specific communications challenge and provide quick and easy tips that can help. The topics and dates for the “Communications Tune Up” series are:
- Plain Language 101: Making Sense of Complex Content (March 28)
- Quick and Easy Field Testing: Asking for Affirmation, Corrections and Suggestions (April 25)
- Design for Readability: Creating Visual Order (May 30)
- Making Content Accessible: Removing Barriers to Print and Web Information (June 27)
- Getting the Message Out: Planning and Implementing Public Health Campaigns (July 11)
- Removing Language Barriers: Reaching Your Spanish Speaking Audience (August 15)
“Reaching and communicating health information to diverse populations requires finely-tuned skills and strategies,” commented Bruce Caswell, President and General Manager of MAXIMUS Health Services. “The team from the MAXIMUS Center for Health Literacy will share tips to make complicated information easier to read and understand so consumers have what they need to make informed decisions.”The one-hour webinars include a discussion forum for questions and answers. Anyone interested in attending the “Communications Tune Up” webinar series may register at http://www.maximus.com/webinars or for additional information you can contact email@example.com or call 703.251.8398. About the MAXIMUS Center for Health Literacy The MAXIMUS Center for Health Literacy develops easy-to-read print materials and easy-to-use websites so that governments and public health services organizations can communicate effectively with their consumers. Find out more about the Center for Health Literacy at www.maximus.com/chl or follow us on Twitter @health_literacy. About MAXIMUS MAXIMUS is a leading operator of government health and human services programs in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia and Saudi Arabia. The Company delivers business process services to improve the cost effectiveness, efficiency and quality of government-sponsored benefit programs, such as Medicaid, Medicare, Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP), Health Insurance BC (British Columbia), as well as welfare-to-work and child support programs around the globe. The Company's primary customer base includes federal, provincial, state, county and municipal governments. Operating under its founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People ®, MAXIMUS has approximately 11,000 employees worldwide. For more information, visit www.maximus.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV